Kaixo lagunak! This week we continued working on the parser as it’s a top priority for us. We made significant progress and plan to release a simple but functional version soon.
Building the parser
- We’ve added support for AsyncAPI 1.x/OpenAPI schemas. This is the first step before we dive into Avro and Protobuf support.
- Updated the Node.js to automatically test itself on Linux, Mac, and Windows. We’re still struggling to debug some failures on Windows so we encourage people who work on this operating system to join and help us test.
I’ll be speaking about AsyncAPI and event-driven architectures in a few conferences. Let’s connect!
- API Days Madrid (April 26): http://apidaysmad.apiaddicts.org/schedule/#session-2
- Gartner AADI (May 20–21): https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/emea/applications-uk
- KubeCon Europe (Barcelona, May 22–23). Not speaking but let’s meet there!
- REST Fest Europe (Wrocław, May 31): http://2019.restfest.org/eu/schedule
- API Days Finland (Helsinki, June 4–5): https://www.apidays.fi/
Donate here. Help Open Source projects.
“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov